Booking information & prices
You can book film and event tickets in advance online with no booking fee. You can:
- click “Buy Tickets” on the menu at the top of the page
- click on the “Buy Tickets Now” button to the right of this page
- or simply follow the link from your chosen film or event
Certain discounts and special offers cannot be booked online and must be ordered over the phone with our Box Office team (0161 200 1500, open everyday between 12:00 noon - 20:00).
Call in to our Box Office in the foyer on the ground floor of our main building. A 30p booking fee will be charged per credit card transaction under £5 when purchased at Box Office. There are no booking fees when you buy your tickets online.
Box Office is open everyday between 12:00 noon - 20:00 and tickets are sold up until 15 minutes after the advertised screening time. Cornerhouse reserves the right to refuse admission.
Call Box Office on 0161 200 1500, open everyday between 12:00 noon - 20:00.
Although we try to answer as quickly as we can, you may experience a longer wait if you call Box Office during the 30 minutes leading up to screenings.
If you need information, other than screening times and bookings, call our General Enquiries line on 0161 228 7621 between 09:00 – 17:00.
Buy nine tickets for the same screening/event and get the 10th free!
All our screenings have unreserved seating.
Concessions are available to students, senior citizens, people with disabilities and the unemployed. Proof will be required when purchasing or collecting tickets – students require a photograph ID student card with expiry date to qualify for discounts. We do not offer the Orange Wednesday deal.
All exhibitions are FREE entry. If you would like to arrange a group visit contact our Gallery Hosts at email@example.com
Events and special screenings
Prices may vary and are indicated with the events. Special screenings include those with special guests, introductions, Q&As or live musical accompaniment.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are refundable or exchangeable up until the advertised screening or event time. If you wish to cancel your online booking or change to another date or time, you must contact Box Office between 12 noon and 20:00 on 0161 200 1500 to arrange this.
- Please note that late entry to the cinema for ticket holders is at the discretion of the Front of House Manager.
- Cornerhouse management reserve the right of admission and their decision is final.
- Please note that the programme may be subject to change.